What advantages would meaningful insight into your information create for your business? I know for many businesses, meaningful information translates into time and cost savings. But delivering meaningful insight can also create even more opportunity for you to grow your business. Microsoft Dynamics® NAV gives you access to real-time data and a wide range of analytical and reporting tools so your people can make informed, confident decisions that help drive business success. Let’s take a closer look at these possibilities:
- Enhance analysis of business data by using advanced analytical tools to gain a comprehensive or detailed view of your business performance.
- The information views into your data are flexible. You can sort and filter data by almost any criteria, drill down to details, and create graphical displays to view and analyze sales and profitability trends, inventory movement, orders and fulfillments, marketing campaigns, and more.
- Microsoft Office integration allows you to extract, analyze, and present data from across your business while working within familiar Microsoft Office programs such as Excel or Word. You can also export data in many formats using Microsoft Office Open XML Formats.
- You can provide online access to real-time data, reports, and collaboration tools with Employee Portal in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, a Web-based interface built on Microsoft Windows® SharePoint® Services.
- Customized reporting is possible by either creating reports from scratch using step-by-step report wizards or graphical tools, or by modifying existing reports. SQL Server Reporting Services also helps you quickly extract information on an as-needed basis and build contextualized reports using Report Designer.
- OLAP cubes within the MS SQL Server database or data cubes available from a number of ISV partners help you to build targeted analyses and deliver them directly to people’s desktops.
- Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) standards mean you can use virtually any third party reporting tool to access information if the standard choices don’t meet your approval.
Read more about the benefits of business intelligence in Microsoft Dynamics NAV by downloading this whitepaper.
Open Door Technology has been integrating people, processes and technology since 1992. Focused exclusively on delivering Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and services, Open Door has become one of the top resellers and development partners in North America.