Upcoming Webinar on March 18: Join us to learn more about Gorilla Expense and Expense Tracking
Open Door Technology is pleased to have CV Sudarshan of Gorilla Expense, a Travel & Expense (T&E) Reporting solution company, presenting their exciting solution during our March installment of our client webinar series, Helping You Get the Most from Dynamics NAV.
Submitting travel expenses and various receipts can be incredibly time-consuming for your staff and Gorilla Expense can simplify this process for you.
- Does your company still use Excel & Scotch tape to submit expenses?
- Is your current expense reporting process painful to manage?
- Are your business travelers constantly frustrated with how long it takes to submit expenses?
- Is your Accounting team spending too much time keying in the same data in multiple places?
They have a solution to these challenges. Gorilla Expense will be demonstrating our automated, end-to-end T&E Reporting solution that is easy to use and seamless to manage.
Specifically, CV will be covering:
- Submitting expenses with electronic receipts from the Gorilla Expense mobile app
- Creating and submitting an expense report on the web
- Approving the expense report as a manager
- And finally, integrating the expense data to Microsoft Dynamics NAV with the click of a button
He will also be discussing best practices with T&E Reporting and sharing ideas & approaches that have worked for our customers who have faced similar issues.
Please join us: Register Now
Subject: Tracking expenses with Gorilla Expense
Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 am MST