Mobile enterprise specialists extend partner reach with business solutions provider
CALGARY, AB, CANADA – December 13, 2010: British mobile solutions provider, TBS Enterprise Mobility (TBS), is introducing a new raft of Microsoft Dynamics business management software to North America in partnership with Calgary-based Open Door Technology to mobilize Microsoft Dynamics.
Open Door Technology offers proven software solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and services, as well as a number of its own vertical products, such as Rental Management and Customer Care.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the most popular mid-market enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution in the world, designed to meet almost any business need. The combination of Open Door Technology’s products with the TBS TaskMaster enterprise mobility platform represents an integrated and fully mobilized Microsoft Dynamics offering.
Field service, energy, fleet, facilities and asset management are all sectors which have experienced significant new efficiencies using electronic mobile systems. Tangible benefits to be gained through specialised Microsoft ERP solutions include reduced costs in fuel, paper and time.
“This partnership offers enhanced access and strong local knowledge throughout North America,” says Steve Reynolds, Managing Director of TBS. “TaskMaster has been warmly accepted in the region and we’re now seeking new ways of deploying the solution across relevant businesses.”
Malcolm Roach, President of Open Door Technology, adds: “We have been considering how to improve our field mobility product set and this partnership is perfect for us. TaskMaster gives us an all-inclusive end-to-end mobility solution which makes the best use of our customers’ investment in mobile solutions, while also allowing us to extend our services outside the Microsoft Dynamics NAV arena.”
TBS Enterprise Mobility
1. TBS was founded in 1993 to bridge the gap between customer relationship management (CRM) systems and the fieldworker.
2. Its TaskMaster software solution is an innovative enterprise mobility suite designed to eliminate costs and inefficiencies, and drive consistent adherence to business processes.
3. Please visit http://www.tbsmobility.com for further information.
About Open Door
1. Open Door Technology has been integrating people and processes with mid-market ERP systems since 1992.
2. Supporting the largest Microsoft Dynamics NAV client base in Western Canada, Open Door Technology is one of the premier implementation and development partners in North America.
3. Please visit http://opendoor.ca for further information.
44 (0) 7949023795