It’s that time of year again. Time to celebrate new product releases with Open Door Technology.
Join us Thursday, November 14, 2014 from 1:30-5:00 pm
Open Door Technology is pleased to be hosting an educational Open House event for our clients to attend to learn about the new releases of Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 and CRM 2013. The Open House is also an opportunity to connect with and mingle with the staff at Open Door during a refreshment period following the presentations.
We strongly encourage you to come to our office for the afternoon if you are in Calgary and area, but if you can’t make it in person you are welcome to join us live via webinar.
Agenda: (The presentation will begin at 1:30 pm, all other times are approximate).
- 1:00 | You are welcome to begin arriving at the office of Open Door Technology
- 1:30 | Presentation begins with general introductions and announcements
- 1:45 – 2:45 | Tour of Dynamics CRM 2013 and how it might benefit your organization
- 2:45 – 3:00 | Coffee Break
- 3:00 – 5:00 | Overview of important functionality changes and new features in Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 and what they mean for your organization
- 5:00 | You are welcome to stay to mingle with Open Door Technology staff while light refreshments are served
What attendees of our last Open House had to say:
Last year we invited NAV users to attend an open house where we presented the new features of NAV 2013. This is some of the feedback we received.
“I’ve attended my fair share of these events, but Open Door’s Open House stands out.”
“Kudos to Open Door for organizing a successful and fun Open House.”
We hope you can join us this year!
Please fill out the following form to register to attend our Open House in person.
To register for the live webinar, please follow this link.
What’s New in Dynamics NAV 2013 R2:
Some of the new and enhanced features of NAV 2013 R2 include:
- Greater interoperability between NAV and Office 365
- Automatic Payment Processing in the GL
- Bank Statement Import and Bank Reconciliation
- Improved Web Browser Client
- Payroll data import
There are also efficiency improvements including:
- Simplified upgrade process
- Simplified Item, Customer, and Vendor cards
- Improved navigation options
- Unpaid posted sales and purchase invoices can be corrected or canceled without a credit memo
- Totaling fields at the bottom of the page dynamically shows the invoice and tax totals
For a review of Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 go here.
For more details on new features go here.