Webinar Series | “Helping you get the most out of Dynamics NAV”
Jet Reports 2013 Features and Upgrading Considerations
Open Door Technology is excited to be conducting monthly webinars to help you get the most out of Dynamics NAV. We are looking forward to assisting you in learning about important product releases, upgrades, add-ons, and general tips and tricks to enhance your user experience.
On Sept 5, 2013, we will be hosting a one- hour webinar on Jet Reports 2013. This session will highlight key product information such as important features along with installation and upgrade considerations. Jet Reports has recently released new versions of Jet Essentials and Jet Express and you may want to familiar yourself with these releases before you attend.
Date: Thursday, Sept 5, 2013
Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 am MST
Registration: Click here to register!
Space is limited.
Key improvements in the new releases of Jet Essentials and Jet Express: (Upgrading is recommended for all installations).
- Increased speed when querying Dynamics NAV 2013 data sources.
- New Jet Administration Console and Configuration Service allows administrators to manage Jet data source properties in a single location for all users.
- Improvements to authentication model, installations are now activated and validated using online service.
- Automatic updates for all users upon activation, no more downloading license files.
- Single queries can now return summed amounts from multiple companies (including the NL(sum) function and the GL functions which return budget, balance, credit or debit amounts).
Upgrade Download Links:
Upgrading to the latest version of Jet Essentials is free for all customers who are current on the Jet Reports Annual Enhancement Plan. Download Jet Essentials
Upgrading to the latest version of Jet Express is free for all users of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 or later who are current on their Business Ready Enhancement Plan (BREP). Download Jet Express