Back by popular demand – Jet Reports Training for Beginner Designers!
We are offering Jet Reports training for beginner designers all from the comfort of your own desk. This two day, three hours per day web training is intended as a overview for those new to Jet Reports or as a refresher for those who want to brush up on the basics of designing reports for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
When: Two half days, Monday, March 26, and Tuesday March 27, 2012 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm MT
Cost: $400 per person
Where: Your own desk
Instructor: Christian Roach, Jet Certified Trainer and Professional
System Requirements: PC – Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server; Mac – Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- General Introduction
- How the webinar will work
- Confirm Audio: Speakers are required for VOIP audio.
- Chat message regarding phone number to call if necessary.
- Introduction to Jet Reports environment and basic formula overview
- Review of Application Settings, Data Sources
- Overview of the Jet Reports Ribbon
- Review of Jet Reports help, training material, and http://support.jetreports.com/
- Jet Reports license review
- Review of the Function Wizard
- How to build static reports
- How to use the NL Formula (single data points)
- How to use the GL command
- Excel Cell Addressing and other report design considerations
- Review of the Browser/Designer
- Introduction to Jet Reports Dynamic Reporting and new tools
- Building simply dynamic reports using:
- NL Replicators
- Using NL and NF together
- Sums and Subtotals
- Conditional Hiding
- Report Wizard
- Report Builder