Calgary, Alberta: June 27, 2011 – Open Door Technology recently hosted a Lunch and Learn session on Field Mobility Solutions in partnership with Microsoft, Motorola Solutions, and TBS Enterprise Mobility. From this event, they released a series of Field Mobility videos now available on YouTube.
The videos cover a variety of topics around field mobility, including Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) vs. Near Field Communication (NFC). In this video, Steve Reynolds, CEO of TBS Enterprise Mobility, describes the business implications of NFC technology and how it might be leveraged to further streamline processes. He encourages organizations to begin looking at strategies to incorporate NFC into their enterprise mobility solution. Watch this video and more by clicking on the following links:
- Mobile phones incorporating NFC technology will have a big impact on field mobility services
- Critical success factors to consider when deploying an enterprise mobility solution
- Steps to consider when deploying an enterprise field mobility solution
- Mobilize your enterprise solution (ERP) and see the return on investment
- A business case for rental companies to use an enterprise mobility solution
- Total cost of ownership for consumer and Motorola rugged devices
About Open Door Technology
Open Door Technology has been integrating people, processes and technology since 1992. Now focused exclusively on delivering Microsoft Dynamics® NAV (formerly Microsoft Navision) products and services, Open Door has become one of the top resellers and development partners in North America.
Malcolm Roach, President
About TBS Enterprise Mobility
TBS Enterprise Mobility produces innovative enterprise mobility solutions using the latest technologies available. Their current product range is unique in providing any enterprise or legacy system with a seamless mobile gateway, giving field workers unprecedented on-the-go access to information.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
For more information, news and perspectives from Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft News Center at http://www.microsoft.com/news.