It can be easy to take your staff for granted when jobs are hard to come by but those times are changing. Some places in North America are already suffering from skilled labor shortages and as the economy in the United States improves, there is bound to be more pressure on employers to find and retain skilled staff. One by-product of a recovering economy is employers try to put off hiring as long as possible, which typically results in your existing staff having to put in some long hours. There are still many manual processes in many equipment rental business and they create a lot of tiring work and stress for your staff as your business grows. With the equipment rental business expected to grow over fifty percent in the next few years you need a strategy to cope with growth and change. Implementing a new Rental Management system from Open Door Technology will help your business flourish.
- Report on Directions North America Conference 2019
- Comparison of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Assembly and Manufacturing
- Let’s compare Dynamics 365 Business Central CRM to Dynamics 365 for Sales
- You should care that Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS is multi-tenant
- ODT Service 365 app with planned maintenance for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central