Sales Job Summary
We need an experienced IT Sales Professional who understands software and technology. Our sales cycles can involve complex business solutions and we need a person who is not afraid to dig into what a customer really needs, regardless of what they are saying. This takes a special person, one who is determined, confident, highly capable, and can understand and think beyond the solution box that may be most obvious. In a time of change, when the ERP industry is transitioning to SAAS, we need leadership and an understanding of how this affects sales. And, you need to be someone who won’t be satisfied living on a base salary because you know you have the potential to earn big dollars in commissions.
Our marketing department is working hard to fill up the sales funnel with a regular supply of solid nurtures and leads. We need someone who can take those contacts and turn them into sales. We are expanding our product offering from Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the most popular mid-market ERP system in the world, by developing vertical solutions and adding strategic add-on products to give us a competitive advantage as we approach our targeted markets. Our offices in Alberta and British Columbia give you access to a marketplace of over 8 million people. If this sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you.
The following are the usual dry details of the requirements for the position.
Senior sales resource for the sales of Microsoft Dynamics® NAV and related products to new and existing clients.
- Leads sales efforts and coordinates technical activities and demonstrations with operations leader and project managers.
- Works closely with technical personnel to determine client requirements.
- Works closely with Marketing resources.
- Provides ongoing sales assistance for clients.
- Several years of progressive sales experience, ideally with ERP software but definitely in the IT industry. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be a definite plus.
- Knowledge and experience with a recognized sales methodology.
- Strong and demonstrable sales management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline.
- Successful experience in selling against and meeting sales quotas on an ongoing basis.
- Effective business analysis skills in understanding client needs and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work with client staff at any level.
- Ability to work independently in a high-paced environment.
- High level of understanding of business and operations areas. A business degree would be a valuable asset.
Other Skills and Abilities
Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral English. Effective organizational and time management skills. Strong work ethic.
All replies will be treated as confidential. Signing bonuses are available to candidates who do not utilize the services of personnel agencies.