Implementation Job Summary
Please note we are not immediately hiring for an Implementation position at Open Door Technology. Please submit your resume for future consideration.
Senior resource in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics® NAV for new and existing clients.
- Leads requirements gathering and project delivery.
- Coordinates service delivery with operations leader and project manager.
- Works closely with technical personnel to configure and customize databases to meet client requirements.
- Manages project implementation team.
- Provides ongoing technical assistance for clients.
- Several years of progressive experience with Dynamics NAV. In-depth knowledge of the finance and distribution modules is a requirement. Manufacturing would be a definite plus.
- Knowledge and experience with a recognized implementation methodology such as Sure Step from Microsoft.
- Strong and demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to manage budgets on time, on budget, on spec.
- Several years of implementation experience with ERP software.
- Effective business analysis skills in understanding client needs and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work with client staff at any level.
- Ability to work independently in a high-paced environment.
- High level of understanding of business areas such as accounting, costing, job costing, etc.
Ideal education is a business or operations degree. Professional designations in these areas is an asset. Education may be substituted. Certifications in version 5.0 or above of Dynamics NAV is a requirement.
Other Skills and Abilities
Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral English. Effective organizational and time management skills.
Our company offers a competitive benefits plan. Compensation is contingent upon education and experience.
All replies will be treated as confidential. Signing bonuses are available to candidates who do not utilize the services of personnel agencies.