Imagine walking into a warehouse full of obsolete or slow moving inventory and visualizing the pile of cash that could be sitting there if you could just identify which items to get rid of. Instead of optimizing inventory, inventory managers and salespeople often lobby for hanging on to every possible inventory item for fear of offending a customer if the item is not in stock when they need it. This is a costly strategy and it can actually degrade customer service by investing needed working capital in unneeded inventory. The Advanced Forecasting & Planning module can free up this cash for investment in the right items or in other critical parts of the business. Organizations can identify excess and surplus inventory, reduce warehouse space, reduce emergency freight charges, manage by exception to leave more time for relationships, and, finally, attract more and new customers by having the right items in stock at the right time and at the right price. Please contact us if you would like more information on a formula-driven inventory optimization system.
- Day 1 at Directions NAV North America Conference in Orlando
- Best Conversion Practices When Moving Data to a New Accounting System
- Productivity Increases through Role Tailored Navigation
- Reduce or eliminate duplicate data entry with a single ERP system
- Alberta Advantage built on back of high priced oil